Art. No.17. Methodology for development of fast shooting in standing position by high-qualified biathletes
South-West University "Neofit Rilski", Blagoevgrad, BULGARIA
Faculty of pedagogy, Department of theory and methodology of physical education
Keywords: biathlon, shooting, methodology, fast shooting
Received on 15 September, 2017.
Accepted on 29 September, 2017.
Published on 30 September, 2017.
How to cite: Klechorov, M. (2017) Methodology for development of fast shooting in standing position by high-qualified biathletes. Physical Education, Sport, Kinesitherapy Research Journal /PESKRJ/, 2(3), Art.17, pp.118-124
Successful performance in biathlon competitions depends on shorter downtime. Research shows that many biathletes with relatively similar run and run training scores beat the races at the expense of exactly these two components. This time consists of taking a shooting position, shooting time and leaving the firing line after shooting. Many biathletes shorten the shooting time at the expense of the high firing rate, giving more time to shooting.
1. Dunaev, K. S., (1985). Forecasting Non-Performing Indicators of Goals and Artistic Training Biathlon / К.С. Dunaev, VF Gromyko / / Sat. information and methodical material No. 13 (209). Methodological aspects of preparing biathlon different qualifications. - M., - C. 2 - 3.
2. Kostov. K., (2014). Scientific research in Physical Education, Sports and Kinesitherapy (Theoretical and Applied Aspects) .; Second edited and supplemented edition; University Publishing House "Neofit Rilski". Blagoevgrad 2014. 266 p.
3. Kinl, V. A., (1987). Biathlon / V. A. Kinl. - Kiev, - 215 with.
4. Pylin, A. V., Marcin, V .P., (1984). // Skiing: Sat. statue. Issue. 1-i. - M., - C. 9-14.
5. Tikhonov, V., (1986). Age and qualification features of tactics of competitive activity of biathlonists on the firing line / V. V. Tikhonov, M. I. Shikunov // Technical and tactical skill of skiers-racers of high qualification. Sat. scientific. works. - M., - P. 34 - 36.
6. Utkin, V. L., (1984). Shooting in Biathlon / V. L Utkin, M. Shikunov, S. Seyranov // Multicolored Targets: Sat. articles and essays on bullet shooting, stand shooting, archery / Comp. M. Ya. Zhilina, B.I. Dudin. - Moscow: Physical training and sports, - 68 p.