Art. No.11. Anthropometric characteristics of preschool children
Nevyana Dokova1, Maryana Guberova2
1South-West University Neofit Rilski, Blagoevgrad, BULGARIA
Faculty of pedagogy. Department of theory and methodology of physical education
2Kindergarten №8 “Vechernitsa”, Blagoevgard, BULGARIA
Keywords: physical development, anthropometric indicators, preschool children
Received on 20 June, 2017.
Accepted on 25 June, 2017.
Published on 30 June, 2017.
Link to the article:
The article presents a comparative analysis of the growth and weight data of today's pre-school children with those of the National Measurement (NM) conducted in the 1980s. The results show that children now have a relatively higher height and body weight than their coevals 30 years ago. An individual assessment of the height and weight of the children studied was also made on the basis of age and gender norms. Based on the results, it was found that the majority of children were in the "norm" range with respect to the anthropometric indicators surveyed.
1. Dzhorova, B. (2010) Pedagogicheski uslovia za pravno obrazovanie na 6-7-godishnoto dete. Avtoreferat. Sofia;
2. Kadiyski, Iv., Kostov, K., Glushkova, M., i kol. (1992) Teoria i metodika na fizicheskoto vazpitanie. Blagoevgrad;
3. Kostov, K., Dokova, N., Kinov, S. (2017) Fizicheskoto vazpitanie v nachalnoto uchilishte. Blagoevgrad;
4. Marinov, I.,(2005), Fizichesko razvitie, fizicheska deesposobnost i dvigatelna deynost na detsa i uchenitsi ot 4 do 16 - godishna vazrast v kraya na tridesette godini na XX vek. Vidin
5. Yanev, B., (1982) Fizichesko razvitie,fizicheska deesposobnost i nervno-psihicheska rekreativnost na naselenieto, Sofiа