Art. No.14. Dependence of the shooting results from the direction of action the targets by high-qualified biathletes
South-West University "Neofit Rilski", Blagoevgrad, BULGARIA
Faculty of pedagogy, Department of theory and methodology of physical education
Keywords: biathlon, shooting, direction, accuracy
Received on 15 September, 2017.
Accepted on 27 September, 2017.
Published on 30 September, 2017.
How to cite: Klechorov, M. (2017) Dependence of the shooting results from the direction of action the targets by high-qualified biathletes. Physical Education, Sport, Kinesitherapy Research Journal /PESKRJ/, 2(3), Art.14, pp.100-104
The specific feature of the shooting in the modern biathlon is expressed in the execution of the shooting on a metal structure with five targets, located horizontally. The decision to place such a target was adopted by Congress after the 1980 Olympics, until then the location of the targets was arbitrary. In the current biathlon, the target circle of the target is 115 mm in size, for a straight position the strike area is 115 mm and the lying position 45 mm. The distance between the center of two adjacent targets according to the international rules of competitions is allowed to be within 215 - 260 mm.
1. Astafyev N. V., (1990). Analysis of the qualitative characteristics of firing in biathlon: methodical recommendations // N. V Astafyev, N. G Bezmelnitsyn. - Omsk: Omsk state. In_t physical. Culture, - 50 p.
2. Astafyev N. V., (2008). Dynamics of the effectiveness of the shooting according to the targets of the target set in biathlonists, using various sequences of target targets (using the example of a sprint race) / N. V. Astafyev, Y. S. Romanova // Nauchnye trudy. Yearbook - Omsk: Publishing house of SibGUFK, - p. 78-83.
3. Zubrilov R. A., (2013). Shooting preparation of a biathlete: [monograph] / R. A. Zubrilov. - 2 edition, supplemented and revised. - Moscow: Soviet sport.
4. Kedyarov A. P., (2007). Training shooting in biathlon: a manual for coaches and athletes / А. P. Kedyarov. - Minsk: Polirek, - 104 with.
5. Mamatov V. F., (2006). Training and improvement of navigating in the biathlon: method. Allowance / V. F. Mamatov. - M.: Sport. The book, - 72 pp., Ill.
6. Mamatov V. F., (2012). Biathlon. Learn to shoot accurately / V. F. Mamatov. - Moscow: SBR., - 62 pp.
7. Romanova Y. S., (2011). Selection of the individual sequence of target target striking, taking into account the functional asymmetry of the biathlon / Y. S. Romanova, N. V. Astafyev // Modern system of sports training in biathlon: material Vseros. Scientific. Conf. (Omsk, April 27-29, 2011). - Omsk: Publishing house of SibGUFK, - p. 202-208.
8. Farabey V. V., (1988). Methods of increasing the rate of fire and the quality of shooting in the process of improving special training in biathlon / V. V. Farabey, K.Y. Belolikov // Problems of improving the special physical training of qualified athletes in winter sports (interuniversity collection of scientific works). - L., LNIIFK, - P. 179 - 181.
9. Nitzche. K., (1998): Biathlon: Performance - Training - Competition; A textbook for trainers, tutors and active / hesg. From Limpert Verlag Wiesbaden. 358p.
10. Kostov. K., (2014). Scientific research in Physical Education, Sports and Kinesitherapy (Theoretical and Applied Aspects) .; Second edited and supplemented edition; University Publishing House "Neofit Rilski". Blagoevgrad 2014. 266 p.